1. Ingredients: Chinese cabbage (washed and torn apart), black fungus (soaked and washed), fish roe bag, vermicelli
2. Chicken wings (cleaned), old tofu (cut open)
3. Add the right amount of cooking wine to the chicken wings.
4. Add the right amount of salt.
5. Grab well and marinate for 15 minutes.
6. Pour the oil in the pot to heat, add the old tofu and fry it on both sides.
7. Then, add the marinated chicken wings and fry them on both sides.
8. Next, add the Chinese cabbage and black fungus and stir fry.
9. Add an appropriate amount of water.
10. Combine the fried old tofu, chicken wings and fish roe buns.
11. Stir and simmer for 15 minutes.
12. Then, add the vermicelli and add the right amount of soy sauce
13. Add the right amount of oyster sauce.
14. Add the right amount of chili sauce.
15. Add the right amount of salt.
16. Season to simmer for 5 minutes.
17. Turn off the heat and get out of the pot.