1. Rinse the water tofu with clear water first, then add an appropriate amount of water and add a little salt to marinate it
2. Then cut into pieces
3. Fry in an electric baking pan
4. Fry on both sides until golden brown, then serve and set aside
5. Cut the green garlic into small pieces
6. Heat the pan with cold oil, add the green garlic and stir it for a fragrance
7. Then put in a little water, then put in the right amount of salt, sugar, very fresh, oyster sauce, chopped peppers, etc.
8. Then put the fragrant tofu into the pot
9. Bring to a high heat, and when the tofu has absorbed the soup, add green garlic sprouts
10. Use a little cornstarch water to make a thin slice just before it is out of the pot
11. Shake the pot gently to let the gorgon juice evenly hang on the tofu
12. Finished product
Frying tofu in an electric baking pan is very easy to use. Firstly, use very little oil, and secondly, don’t worry about frying. In addition, green garlic is an ingredient that will become soft after cooking for a long time, so just put it in a high heat Stir-fry until the aroma of the vegetables escapes and is evenly heated, and then they can be eaten to taste the refreshing taste and flavor.