1. Prepare ingredients: fish head, tofu, shiitake mushrooms, shallots, ginger
2. Cut the prepared ingredients into the shape you want
3. Stir fry the ginger after hot oil
4. Fish heads and fish tails are first put in a pan and fry, and the surface of the fish is white after frying. Then add water with no more ingredients
5. The water boiled for about 4 minutes
6. Add tofu and shiitake mushrooms and cook for about 12 minutes
7. Add the chopped green onion and stir evenly, then serve
8. Out of the pot!