1. Wash the pork belly with skin and cut into small pieces. I cut them into smaller pieces, which are very suitable for children to eat. Slice green onion, slice ginger and set aside
2. Take the pot and let the meat sit in the water, boil the meat under cold water, boil over high heat to skim the foam, cover the pot and cook for 15-20 minutes on medium and low heat. Because the meat is cut into small pieces, the meat has reached seven maturity at the end of this procedure.
3. Drain the meat and set aside
4. Heat the pan with cold oil, add rock sugar and stir fry
5. Add green onion, ginger, garlic and star anise and sauté until fragrant
6. Pour in the cooked pork belly and stir fry until slightly yellow
7. Stir in the braised soy sauce and hot water, cover the pot and cook on medium-low heat
8. When the soup is reduced to one-third, add salt and collect the juice over high heat