1. Material: red pepper garlic ginger salt white sugar white wine
2. Wash the red peppers, drain the water, spread out and dry, and dry the peppers without any moisture on the surface
3. The cutting board should not have oil or moisture, remove the stems and chop the peppers, don’t chop too fine
4. Garlic, peeled and minced
5. Peeled and chopped ginger
6. Put the chopped peppers, garlic, and ginger into a clean, oil-free, water-free pot
7. Add sugar, mix well and let stand for a while
8. Add salt and mix well
9. Put it into a container that has been blanched and sterilized in advance and is oil-free and water-free. Pour the white wine and seal it overnight at a cool and ventilated room temperature to allow it to ferment. Then put it in the refrigerator and store it for about 7 days. You can eat without waiting 7 days)
If you like to eat spicy food, you can use small red hot peppers, or add a few in it.
During the production process, it is necessary to ensure that there is no oil and water, otherwise it is easy to rot. When eating chopped peppers, you also need to use a clean spoon with no water and no oil.
Putting wine can play a role in enhancing aroma and antiseptic.
Generally, I use the salt of pickled vegetables to make chopped peppers. It doesn’t rot and it will last longer.
Put the sugar first to keep the chili crisp