1. Cut potatoes, carrots, and green peppers into thin strips. You can choose this stuffing according to your own hobbies, and you can also choose zucchini shreds.
2. Pour some oil in the pan, separate the potato shreds, green peppers, and carrot shreds and stir-fry. Two or three minutes is enough. Just cut off the raw material. You can add some salt when you stir fry.
3. It's all fried, put it out for later
4. Four grass eggs prepared
5. Stir well
6. Start to make egg crusts. After the clean pot is heated, pour a little oil and shake the pot to make the surface of the pot evenly coated with oil. Pour in the egg mixture on low heat and shake the pot to make the egg mixture even.
7. GO ON
8. Be careful when serving, or it will break the egg skin easily.
9. 4 grass eggs can make 3 omelets
10. Coat the egg skin evenly with a layer of condensed milk
11. Start putting stuffing, let’s get some pork floss first
12. Put in some of the stuffing you just prepared
13. Then, roll it up as tightly as possible, and it's all done. You can start eating directly at this time.
14. Cut it into the shape you like and put it on a plate
15. Isn't it tempting?
It’s better if there is a frying pan, it won’t have a lot of oil like me