1. 8 ingredients
2. Put the ingredients together and put the rock sugar osmanthus aside!
3. Soak the ingredients in a casserole for 30 minutes!
4. Bring the fire to a boil, let it burn for 30 minutes!
5. Add rock sugar and cook for a while! Let the ice candy melt!
6. Use gauze to filter out the residue!
7. Add dried osmanthus while it is hot, and then let it cool down!
8. It's even more refreshing by adding ice cubes!
The sweet-scented osmanthus will soften when it is hot and the flavor will melt in! Cooling can also be added, but it is a little hard, just according to personal preference!