1. Prepare the materials and chop the lute leg. The rice wine I used is sweeter, so I didn’t put rock sugar in it.
2. Put chicken drumsticks, cooking wine, ginger slices in cold water, and blanch it.
3. Wash and set aside
4. Put a little oil in a hot pan, sauté garlic cloves and ginger slices.
5. Fry the chicken until the edges are slightly burnt.
6. Add 3 tablespoons of light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon in our house is about 15ml.
7. Add 1 tablespoon of dark soy sauce.
8. 3 tablespoons of sesame oil.
9. Finely chopped basil.
10. Put in the rice wine, bring to a boil on high heat, and boil on low heat for 20 minutes. Collect the juice over high heat and it can be served.
11. Finished picture