by Autumn to Maple Leaf Red
1. Prepare ingredients: strawberries, kumquats, lemons, apples, cherries, honey, tea bags;
2. Wash the strawberries, remove the stalks, and cut into pieces;
3. Wash the kumquat and cut into pieces;
4. Wash the cherries and cut into pieces;
5. Wash the lemon and slice;
6. The apple is peeled, cored, and cut into pieces;
7. All fruits are ready;
8. Put the cut fruits into the pot;
9. Put in the tea bag and then add 85° hot water, cover and simmer for 10 minutes;
10. Because the cup above is double-layer insulation, the side is not transparent, so I changed the teapot;
11. Add honey to the water temperature around 35° and mix well.
12. Enjoy the full-bodied fruit tea with fresh fruit tea.
1. Strawberry rice washing water can decontaminate and remove pesticides well;
2. Apples are easy to oxidize and turn yellow. Cut the apples last or put them in lemonade;
3. Kumquats, cherries, lemons with pits are best removed;
4. Fruit tea does not need to be too high temperature, the highest should not exceed 85 degrees;
5. Honey should not be added at high temperature too early, just add it before drinking.