1. Making pineapple syrup: Cut pineapple into small pieces, add rock sugar, add water that hasn't pineapple, boil on high heat, turn to low heat and cook for about 10 minutes, and serve as pineapple syrup.
2. Sago production: Boil enough water in a pot, add the sago to boil after the water is boiling, turn to medium heat and cook for 10 minutes, drain the water out of a spoon, and immerse it in cold water for 5 minutes.
3. Bring to a boil for the second time, cook on medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring a few times in the middle. Drain, cool, and soak in cold water for 5 minutes. After boiling for three times, continue to cook for 10 minutes, stirring a few times in the middle, when the white core is no longer visible, the sago is scattered like flowers, turn off the heat and simmer for 15 minutes, drain the spoon out and place it in cold boiling water.
4. A bowl full of sago, so crystal clear.
5. Shave a little orange zest and chop it, sprinkle it and eat it.
You need to be patient when cooking sago. You can't cook it thoroughly after thinking about it. You have to gradually conquer the rice and cook it several times.
The taste of the syrup should be adjusted by yourself. The amount of sugar used is generally about 20% of the amount of fruit, depending on the sweetness of the fruit.
Large sago is more suitable for sweet soup and the like, while small sago is suitable for soup.
If you like the taste of Bingbing, you can put the sago syrup in the refrigerator, but it is recommended to eat it as soon as possible within 1-2 days.