1. Wash the white striped chicken, control dry water, and chop off the chicken feet.
2. 15ml each of cooking oil, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, cooking wine, 10g sugar, appropriate amount of salt (add a little more appropriately, otherwise the roast chicken will not be salty), and make a soup for later use.
3. Use a brush to apply the soup on the surface and massage the chicken for five minutes. Repeat this twice to allow the soup to fully blend into the chicken body.
4. Sprinkle in ginger slices and marinate for two hours for full flavor.
5. Brush the inner surface of the rice cooker with a layer of oil and ginger slices on the bottom.
6. One green onion, cut into sections, put it into the chicken belly along with the sliced ginger, and stuff the chicken feet into the belly at the same time.
7. At this point, let the chicken climb into the rice cooker and brush the surface with another layer of soup. Cover the pot.
8. Press the "Steam" button.
9. After steaming for 40 minutes, brush a layer of honey and continue steaming for 10 minutes.
10. Take out the pan and serve. Good luck, eat chicken tonight!
After the roast chicken is out of the pot, the soup at the bottom of the pot can be separately used as a dipping material (when the chicken feels not salty).