1. Boil the flower maw in boiling water for 10 minutes to remove, add cooking wine and ginger slices in cold water to soak for 12 hours.
2. Boil the old hen, big bones, and shark fins in a casserole for 8 hours.
3. Season the soup with salt and add pumpkin sauce to adjust the color density.
4. Cut the fish maw into sections and steam the chicken together for 15 minutes.
5. Seafood on the plate.
6. Vegetables are placed on the plate.
7. Make a taste dish according to your own taste and start eating.