1. Soak the mushrooms in rice-washing water for 15 minutes, cut off the old roots, rinse and drain
2. One piece of dried tofu, shredded, and a small amount of carrots and black fungus.
3. Add a small amount of vegetable oil to the wok, saute the scallions and ginger, add carrots and stir-fry until soft, add mushrooms and stir-fry
4. After the mushrooms are out of the soup, add the fungus and fragrant dried shreds, add an appropriate amount of boiling water, boil on high heat, turn to low heat, cover and cook for about 5 minutes
5. Add a little salt, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar and pepper. After cooking, add a small amount of thin starch several times, stirring while adding, until the soup thickens slightly, turn off the heat and sprinkle with the coriander