1. Mushrooms, asparagus and sweet peppers are diced and fried.
2. Use a plate to serve.
3. Pour olive oil into the pot, pour the chopped onion and garlic and stir fry for about 1 minute.
4. Pour the rice into the pot and stir fry for 3-4 minutes until the olive oil is evenly coated on the rice grains.
5. Use 2 cups of hydration to boil the thick soup treasure, add red wine to make the soup.
6. Pour 1/3 of the soup into the pot and stir-fry until the soup is absorbed by the rice.
7. Pour in the rest of the soup and stir well. After covering the pan, it is stuffy for 20-25 minutes. Be careful to flip it halfway.
8. Dice the shrimp and smoked sausage.
9. Pour the fried vegetables and diced shrimp sausages, melt the tomato sauce with a little water, and pour them into the pot. Stir-fry until evenly. You can taste the rice here. If there is some rawness, stir-fry a little longer. Then you can install the plate.
Step 8 can add other seafood as appropriate, such as clams and squid. Be sure to check whether the rice is caught in the pan before starting the pan. If this is possible, stir fry for a while. Because different stoves have different flame sizes, the above braising time is only an approximate interval.