2. Cut the celery into small sections and cut off the old shreds, slice the carrots, cut the small tomatoes in half, and tear the mushrooms into small pieces after removing the roots.
3. Heat oil in a wok, add green onions and fry until fragrant, then add carrots and stir fry for a while.
4. Add mushrooms and stir fry.
5. Put the celery segment and continue to stir fry. At this time, you can add a little light soy sauce to remove the fishy smell of mushrooms and let the celery taste. Add salt.
6. Finally, add small tomatoes and stir fry until the water comes out.
1. I seldom blanch mushrooms. This may be my personal preference. If you don't like the taste of mushrooms, you can blanch them and squeeze them dry and then fry them.
2. This dish is suitable for friends who like light. It is good for breakfast or for children.
3. Friends who like to thicken can add thin thicken at the end.