1. Wash a small amount of rice and soak in cold water for half an hour to let the rice swell,
2. Put enough water in the pot, bring to a boil on high heat, add the soaked rice grains, and boil on high heat while stirring.
3. Cover the pot again, turn to simmering heat, and place chopsticks between the lid and the edge of the pot to prevent water from overflowing. Stir it every few minutes during the cooking period to prevent the bottom from getting muddy. Cook for about 40 minutes.
4. Prepare corn, mushrooms and shepherd's purse, wash and set aside (prepare seasonal vegetables according to your preference)
5. Bring the corn to a boil on high heat, add the mushrooms and continue to simmer for about 15 minutes,
6. Finally, add shepherd’s purse and cook until cut off, turn off the heat, add salt to taste