1. Rinse the chicken nuggets with clean water to remove the blood, and put them in cold water to remove them.
2. Then wash away the residual foam with warm water, and control the water for later use.
3. Heat an appropriate amount of oil in a pot, sauté ginger garlic, dried red pepper, star anise, and sesame pepper until fragrant.
4. Pour the chicken nuggets and stir fry twice.
5. Pour in an appropriate amount of dark soy sauce and stir fry evenly.
6. Appropriate amount of warm water (boiling water is fine too) is over the chicken nuggets.
7. 2 tablespoons of spicy hot pot base.
8. 2 scoops of natural herbal hot pot powder.
9. Simmer over medium-low heat for 35 minutes.
10. Sprinkle an appropriate amount of millet pepper and chopped chives, serve in a bowl.
11. Finished product.
12. Finished product.