1. 30 grams of egg white and 150 grams of powdered sugar are whipped into a peaked icing and then add food coloring to color. Add a small amount of water to dilute it to the point where the pattern will disappear when dripped. Put the frosting in a paper tube or piping bag, don’t expose it to the air or it will dry easily
2. Make the bottom of the biscuit, mix 65 grams of butter with 70 grams of powdered sugar and stir in the egg
3. Sift in 150 grams of low-gluten flour, mix until there is no dry powder, send the dough to the refrigerator for more than 1 hour
4. Take out the dough sheet that is about 4 mm thick and cut out a heart shape with a mold
5. Put it into the middle layer of the preheated 175 degree oven, bake on the top and bottom for 20 minutes, take it out and let it cool, and use white icing on the surface.
6. While the liquidity of the icing on the bottom surface is still good, place pink icing on it randomly, and use a toothpick to draw random circles.
7. The pink frosting after the circle painting is mixed with white frosting to become the petals of the broken flower
8. Rose icing on the center point as a flower center
9. Put two light green frosting around
10. Immediately use a toothpick to pick up the dots into a leaf shape to complete
11. Another one, dots on the surface
12. Pull a straight line with a toothpick to draw a heart shape
13. In the same way, paint the roses, this time it’s bigger and finished
1. Raw egg whites are edible, of course the raw materials should be fresh. If you don’t want to eat raw egg whites, you can use egg white powder instead;
2. Place the painted biscuits in a cool and dry place to dry.