1. Clean fresh kelp.
2. Add water to the soup pot, boil, add the kelp and cook for a few minutes. The kelp will turn green and become soft soon.
3. Soak the cooked kelp in cold water for a while, then remove it to drain.
4. Shred the kelp.
5. Speed up a proper amount of water in the stockpot, add sliced green onion, ginger slices and tofu cubes and cook for 20 minutes.
6. Add the cut kelp and cook for another 10 minutes.
7. Add two tablespoons of miso sauce and no other seasoning is needed.
8. Continue to cook for 5 minutes, add coriander, and drizzle a little sesame oil to taste.
The flavor of miso sauce is enough, no other seasoning is needed.