1. Separate the yolk and egg whites, and put the egg whites in a clean container that is free of oil and water. Pour water, oil and 30g of fine sugar into the egg yolk and stir well.
2. Sift the flour into the egg yolk and stir evenly. The stirred egg yolk paste is delicate, sticky and without particles, so that the egg yolk paste is ready.
3. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees. Add fine granulated sugar to the egg whites, beat at low speed until neutral foaming, lift up the whisk, the egg whites are upright and sharp as shown in the picture.
4. Pour 1/3 of the meringue into the egg yolk paste, and stir evenly from bottom to top from the bottom of the bowl.
5. Pour all the batter from step 5 into the remaining meringue, and stir evenly from bottom to top from the bottom of the bowl.
6. Pour the cake batter into a rose gold 8-inch chiffon mold in the enrollment kitchen, and lightly shake out bubbles.
7. Put the mold in the middle of the oven, 150 degrees, 35 minutes. After being out of the oven, buckle upside down and let cool, then demoulding.
8. When baking the cake, prepare the filling, wash and dice the strawberries.
9. Whip the whipped cream and powdered sugar until it is as shown in the picture.
10. The cake is divided into 3 slices, one of which is smeared with cream, topped with diced strawberries, and then the other two slices of cake are put on top.
11. Finally, decorate the cake and get it done.