1. Put the ingredients into the bucket of the bread machine one by one: ice milk, salt, red sugar, condensed milk, high-gluten flour, dry yeast, start the kneading program, about 15 minutes!
2. Add the softened butter (15g) and start the kneading process again, about 15 minutes! Add 2.5g of butter and continue mixing for 5 minutes!
3. Take out the dough, put it in the mixing bowl, pour the remaining softened 2.5g butter, and knead it for 5 minutes.
4. I have tried this method several times, and it’s so good! ! ! I figured it out myself, I don’t know if anyone else has mentioned this method!
5. Knead into a dough and ferment for one hour at room temperature (about 25 degrees)! Too high temperature or too long fermentation time will affect the taste and smell of bread!
6. Probably ferment to about 2-2.5 times the size, take out the dough and exhaust!
7. Divide into three equal parts, knead into a ball, cover with plastic wrap and let for about 15 minutes!
8. The three proofed doughs are rolled into a rectangle one by one, the butter (for spreading) and condensed milk (for spreading) are melted in heat, and the dough is stirred and evenly spread on the top. Then cut into different sizes of dough pieces according to the pattern of the mold.
9. I used a 7-inch cuckoo hoof mold. I haven't made bread before. It looks pretty so I try it out. Wipe a layer of butter before using it, just a little bit and you don’t need too much!
10. Then place it layer by layer according to the pattern of the mold, and sprinkle an appropriate amount of raisins in the middle of each layer! I soak the raisins in water first and then absorb the moisture when using them, so that the taste will not be too sweet! Put it in the oven to ferment for half an hour!
11. Take out the mold, the fermentation is about eighth full at this time. Spread the remaining condensed milk paste on the surface. Preheat the oven and bake the middle layer at 170 degrees for about 30 minutes. If the color is too dark, it can be wrapped in tin foil in about 20 minutes. I think the color is just right, so there is no tin foil!
12. The finished product is here, you can sprinkle a small amount of powdered sugar on the surface for decoration, or omit it! It's really super invincible and delicious. My baby and I ate half of it after a while! Moreover, it is very fragrant!
Because of the condensed milk and raisins, the sugar content is reduced as much as possible!