1. Minced pork
2. Half of the onion, cut into small pieces, set aside
3. Add onion, breadcrumbs, black pepper, 1 egg, salt, flour, butter to the pork puree and mix well
4. Prepare two eggs, bread crumbs, flour, beaten eggs, bread crumbs, eggs and flour separately and put them in a plate.
5. Make the pork puree into a meatloaf shape, wrap the egg in flour and breadcrumbs, then set aside
6. Put it in a baking tray, put it in the oven, 200 degrees for 20 minutes
7. Then to make the sauce, chop half of the onion, put butter and onion in the pan, add starch, water, ketchup, soy sauce, sugar, salt, and black pepper. Then use a strainer to filter out the sauce and remove the onions.
8. When it's baked, add lemon juice and sauce, and it's ready to eat!