by Yuchi Pink
1. Add appropriate amount of water to kidney beans, soak for more than 2 hours
2. Ask the seller to chop the pig's trotters into small pieces, wash them after returning home, and then remove the uncleaned hairs. Wash red dates, soak medlar in water, slice ginger
3. Put water in the pot, add cooking wine and ginger, put the trotters in cold water, blanch for 1-2 minutes after the water is boiled, blanch the water to remove blood water and scum
4. Take out the blanched trotters and set aside
5. Put clean water in the pot, add pig's feet, red dates, kidney beans and ginger slices. Bring to a boil on high heat. Turn to low heat and simmer for 2 hours until the pig's feet are soft and the kidney beans are soft and waxy. Season with salt.