1. Wash the squid and peel it off, cut the shrimp to remove the shrimp thread, and cut the spicy cabbage into small pieces
2. Cut the squid into slices and spread it on the cutting board. First select a corner and use a 45-degree oblique angle to make a knife mark. The depth is 1/2 of the thickness of the squid, and the distance between the knife marks is 3 mm; then turn. The two directions and the above knife marks are crossed and the knife marks are made in the same way, so that the surface of the squid appears a diamond-shaped grid.
3. Divide the cut squid into small pieces and set aside; cut the pork belly into thin slices and set aside; boil some water, pour in the tofu cut into small pieces and boil and remove.
4. Bring the water to a boil, pour a little cooking wine, then pour in the squid, curl it into a roll and remove the water control; heat the wok with a little oil, then put the pork belly and fry the oil on a low heat, pour a little cooking wine along the side of the pot
5. Pour into small slices of spicy cabbage and stir-fry for a fragrant flavor; pour into the rice-washing water, and the water can also be boiled
6. Then put the tofu, put the chili sauce in the soup spoon, adjust the soup first, then pour it into the soup pot
7. Add shrimp, mushrooms and green onions cut into diagonal blades and bring to a boil, cook for 2 minutes
8. Put the squid rolls into the pot and boil; pour all the cooked vegetables and soup into a small casserole or soup pot and serve in a clay pot, so that it can keep warm, or put it on the alcohol stove or induction cooker and eat it on a low fire, so in winter It will be very warm to eat, and the soup can be more. After eating, the soup can be used to soak rice, or you can put a pack of fast food noodles in it, so that you have all the vegetables and soup with rice, which saves trouble and is delicious.