1. 1. Prepare raw materials and cookie molds
2. 2. Cut the butter into small pieces and soften at room temperature
3. 3. Beat the softened butter with fine sugar until white
4. 4. Add egg liquid in two times and beat until fluffy
5. 5. Sift in low-gluten flour
6. 6. Knead gently into the dough without excessive kneading
7. 7. Put oil paper on both sides of the dough, and roll it into a sheet of about 0.5㎝
8. 8. Use the KITTY biscuit mold to press out the biscuit blanks. The biscuit blanks are very soft, so put the oil paper into the refrigerator for about half an hour
9. 9. The frozen and hardened biscuits can be easily removed and placed on the baking tray with a certain gap between the biscuits.
10. 10. Preheat the oven to 165°, and roast the middle layer up and down for about 20 minutes. Observe the coloring of the biscuits at any time, the edges will turn yellow and they will be cooked
11. 11. Bake the biscuits and let cool
12. 12. The two types of chocolate melt in water, add a drop of red pigment into the white chocolate and turn it into pink. Use a toothpick dipped in the chocolate to paint carefully.
1. Unfrozen biscuit blanks are very soft. Moving at this time will destroy the shape of the biscuit, so it must be frozen and hardened to be easily removed.
2. The baking time and temperature are for reference only