1. Prepare the ingredients, prepare enough Knorr soup for the hot pot base
2. Add two thick soup treasures and six bowls of water to the pot
3. Add the red dates and bring to a boil with the thick soup treasure. Add red dates, the taste is more fresh and sweet
4. Bring the soup to a boil
5. Prepare other ingredients for hot pot
6. Corn, cauliflower, green vegetables, and other meats, etc. I haven’t taken photos one by one.
7. Enoki mushrooms are also very good for hot pot. It's a pity that I didn't take the picture after washing
8. This is used to make hot pot base, and children like it
9. Cauliflower can also be used for blanching.
10. And my favorite greens, other dishes will not be photographed one by one
11. When eating, add it as you like. If the taste is weak, add salt, chicken powder and other seasonings appropriately.
The hot pot base must be cooked before it can be eaten.
When blanching other ingredients, if it is meat, you must wait until it is cooked and eaten. When meat is added, it is safer to eat other things in the pot after it is cooked.
Take care to prevent scalding when eating.
Pay attention to lowering the fire after a meal.