1. When cooking rice, rub the second wash of rice water a few more times, pour it into a stone pot, and set aside
2. After buying the clams, you need to rest for at least half a day, and then wash and set aside
3. Cut tofu into pieces, slice zucchini, pork belly, onion, and cut green onion into sections. The ingredients are all ready
4. After the rice soup is boiled on high heat, turn to medium heat, add a tablespoon of miso, and boil again
5. Add clams and tofu, add a little salt, and cook slowly over medium and low heat
6. In another pot, pour a little oil into the pork belly and stir-fry over a low heat. Then add a little dark soy sauce and continue to fry. Turn off the heat and set aside until it reaches the golden flower on both sides.
7. After the stone pot is boiled, cook for two or three minutes. Add the green onions, onions, and zucchini in sequence. Finally, add the fried pork belly, and pour it in with the mountains and water.
8. Bring to a boil on medium-low heat and add half a spoon of chili sauce
9. Then add colored pepper flakes and bean sprouts, taste the saltiness, add salt and continue to cook for two or three minutes and turn off the heat.
1. It is best to buy clams in the morning and let them stand for at least half a day in sea water, so that the impurities in the clams will be cleaned up a lot;
2. Dianjiang is also very important. The authenticity of the sauce determines the taste. The sauce of Dianjiangtang is also called Qingguojiang;
3. The pork belly must be fried older, otherwise it will feel greasy after cooking;
4. The oil for fried pork belly can be poured into the stone pot according to personal preference.