1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. The clams are soaked in light salt water for half an hour in advance, and then rinsed with tap water.
3. Cut the cucumber into thin slices, and carve the carrots into small flowers with a mold, or directly cut into thin slices, and shred the green onion and ginger for later use.
4. Pour the peanut oil into the pot of the Dongling breakfast machine and heat it up, then saute the scallions and ginger.
5. Then pour in the washed clams.
6. Stir-fry for a while, then pour in the broth. If there is no broth, you can use light soy sauce instead.
7. Heat the high heat until all the clams are open, then turn off the heat and put the fried clams out for use.
8. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot and bring it to a boil, then put the fresh noodles in the pot.
9. After the fire is boiled, put the carrots in the pot.
10. Continue to cook for about 1 minute, then add cucumber slices.
11. Cook until the cucumber pieces have changed color.
12. Add the clams fried in advance to the pot.
13. According to personal taste, add appropriate amount of salt and chicken essence to taste.
14. After the fire is boiled.
15. Sprinkle with leeks.
16. When the leek is broken and discolored, you can turn off the heat.
17. La la la, the delicious and nutritious clam seasonal vegetable noodles are out of the pot.