1. Put the clams in the water and soak a little for more than 2 hours. (Make clams spit out mud)
2. Prepare the required ingredients.
3. Slice ginger and mince garlic for later use.
4. Put edible oil in the pot, add ginger and garlic and stir-fry until the aroma comes out.
5. Put in the thick soup treasure.
6. Put a spoonful of water and turn on a medium-to-small heat.
7. The soup treasure is about to melt completely.
8. After all melted, put in the washed clams.
9. Bring to medium heat, and the clams will open slowly.
10. Wait until the clams are all opened. (During stir-frying, fish out and throw away if you don’t open your mouth)
Choose fresh clams, soak them in light salt water for more than 2 hours, and then clean them. When frying, fish out and throw away if you don't open your mouth.