1. Peel and slice potatoes
2. Lotus root peeled and sliced
3. Wash bean sprouts, enoki mushrooms, chrysanthemum chrysanthemum, and shiitake mushrooms.
4. After spitting the clams in the sand, put them in hot water and cook until they are fully open and remove them.
5. Add vegetable oil to the pot, add Pixian bean paste and stir-fry over low heat to get the red oil
6. Add green onion, ginger, garlic, peppercorns and dried red pepper and stir fry until fragrant
7. Pour milk
8. Add appropriate amount of water and chicken powder
9. Add potatoes, lotus root slices, oily tofu and shiitake mushrooms
10. Boil until the potatoes are almost cooked and put in the instant noodles
11. Add bean sprouts, enoki mushroom and chrysanthemum
12. Add the clams and cook for 1 to 2 minutes
In Pixian Douban Sauce, the type of vegetables can be changed according to the taste. The basic principle is to put the hard-to-cook root vegetables and meatballs first, then add the noodles and vermicelli, and finally the easy-cooking vegetables