1. Get all the ingredients ready
2. Pour oil in a hot pan, add diced onions and fry until transparent
3. Put all the seafood in, stir fry a few times, pour in the cooking wine, turn on a low heat and cover the pot until the shellfish opening
4. Put the leftover rice in, break one-third of the curry cubes into it, and continue to stir fry a few more times
5. Pour in coconut milk, add some boiling water to cover the ingredients, cover the pot and simmer on low heat for 4-5 minutes, put a small spoonful of sugar, a little salt (according to your own saltiness), a slice of cheese, collect the juice and then it can be out of the pot La (Always pay attention to the pot, be careful to paste the pot)
6. Pick some lettuce, cut a small tomato, radish, lemon, garnish and put it on the plate, sprinkle some black pepper, a simple and convenient creamy curry paella is complete.