1. First prepare the rice water, and take the second rice water for use
2. The clams are soaked in light salt water until the silt is spit out, and the beef is cut into small pieces
3. Add a little salt and cornstarch to the beef, knead it, marinate for 10 minutes
4. Slice shiitake mushrooms and zucchini, cut tofu into cubes, tear crab mushrooms and enoki mushrooms into small portions
5. Cut scallions, green and red pepper into slices diagonally, mash the garlic cloves into garlic
6. Mix the soybean paste and the hot sauce with water in a ratio of 2:1, try to mix well and avoid lumps
7. In the microwave bowl, add 1 tablespoon of oil to the beef, mix well, cover and heat in the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds on high heat
8. In addition to clams and red peppers, add beef and other prepared ingredients to the pot
9. Pour in the rice water and the well-mixed sauce
10. Put it in the microwave and heat it on high heat for 20 minutes
11. Take out and add the cleaned clams
12. Continue to microwave on high heat for 2 minutes and 30 seconds
13. Pour out the amount you want to eat, sprinkle a little red pepper on it, and enjoy
1 The traditional method uses the second wash of rice water to make the soup, if you don’t make rice, you don’t need it.
2 Dianjiang and hot sauce are not easy to dissolve automatically when boiling the soup, need to add water in advance to adjust to no lumps
This recipe uses Midea’s smart microwave, model M3-L235B, capacity 23L, and power 800W. Please adjust the heating time appropriately according to the power and temperature difference of your own microwave.