1. The best miso soup has flowered oysters, zucchini and bean sprouts, but I didn’t buy these. I just used some other ingredients. In fact, the miso soup is the same as the spicy hot pot with free ingredients. Now I like it. That's it, wash the vegetables and tear them apart, slice the mushrooms and potatoes, wash the beef, and shred the onions
2. I should have used Korean-style soybean paste and Korean-style hot sauce, but I barely replace it with spicy soybean paste at home. Add water to the pot, two tablespoons of soybean paste and one spoonful of spicy sauce, a little sugar and appropriate amount of salt.
3. Boil the soup on high heat until the water boils. When the soup is done, add cabbage, potatoes and mushrooms and simmer for 5 minutes
4. Put enoki mushrooms and green vegetables, don’t mix the ingredients together, it’s better to put them in a few pieces
5. Add oil to the wok to open the shredded onion and beef, fry until the color changes, and put the beef into the miso soup pot
6. After that, I put beef louver, udon and shrimp, and cut some chili into it
7. Add chopped green onions and serve!