1. Wash the lamb and peel the potatoes.
2. Boil the lamb in a pot under cold water, add a spoonful of cooking wine, cold water is good for the blood to shoot out, put a green onion to remove the smell. Remove the meat after boiling and wash.
3. Wash potatoes and carrots and cut into pieces. Potatoes can be soaked in water for a while and set aside.
4. Wash the wolfberry and tangerine peel and set aside.
5. Stir-fry the lamb under hot oil, add the very fresh taste, fuel consumption, sugar, salt and stir-fry for three to five minutes, add hot water, and more water, so you don’t need to add water to cook the rice.
6. Add carrots, potatoes, green onion, wolfberry and tangerine peel. Add salt, bring to a boil on high heat, and boil on medium heat for 20 minutes.
7. Wash rice.
8. Pour the lamb cooked in the pot into the rice cooker and sprinkle some raisins. Pay attention to the amount of water. Start cooking, ready to eat.
The main method is to blanch the water in a pot under cold water. \nWhen cooking, I put a few green onions, it tastes great.