1. Lamb leg and beef bones are soaked overnight in clean water to remove blood.
2. Boil in boiling water for 5 minutes, remove and wash off the foam.
3. Put the spices in ingredient ① into the bag, put it into a deep pot with the broth, chives, blanched lamb and beef bones, and bring to a boil.
4. Turn to low heat and simmer for 2 hours until the lamb is cooked through.
5. Remove the lamb, cool at room temperature, and cut into 1 cm thick slices.
6. Re-boil the soup in the boiling pot, add salt and white pepper to taste according to personal taste.
7. Add the black fungus that has been soaked and washed beforehand, and cook until soft.
8. Add vermicelli and cook until soft.
9. Put the right amount of fungus and vermicelli in the bowl, spread the lamb slices, pour in the hot soup, sprinkle with chopped green onion and coriander.
In Xi'an, the store usually rations a few small cakes, which is the perfect match for the legendary lamb, the crescent moon cake. Dazai often bake it, sandwiching thick slices of tender lamb, served with crisp sweet pepper rings and sour and salty pickled garlic slices, eating meat and soup, no matter the taste or taste, "How satisfied is it?" Got!