1. Ingredients preparation
2. Wash the lamb chops (the chef will help cut small pieces when you buy it), boil the lamb chops in a pot with water and cook for 3-5 minutes. Stew the lamb in a pressure cooker, put green onion, 3 slices of ginger, 2g salt, put water and lamb chops flush, choose lamb key, after cooking, remove lamb
3. Carrots are cut into hob pieces in advance
4. Put the lamb chops and ginger garlic in the wok
5. Stir fry with carrots, add 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce and half a tablespoon light soy sauce
6. 1/2 tablespoon of cooking wine
7. Add 1g salt to taste
8. Add an appropriate amount of cooked mutton soup, add star anise, bay leaf, tangerine peel, ginger garlic
9. 1g chicken essence, boil over high heat and continue to simmer for 20 minutes. Carrots are soft and glutinous! Just cook and sprinkle coriander and start eating, super fragrant!
Warm reminder: I have cooked carrots and lamb chops with spices before, but experience has shown that today this kind of lamb chops is pressed in a pressure cooker and then carrots are stewed better! I suggest you give it a try! And the lamb chops can be stewed as much as you want, and the lamb soup can also be cooked with noodles. It is also delicious. If you can't finish eating it, put it in the refrigerator! If there is no pressure cooker, it is recommended to simmer in an ordinary pot for a while until it is fully cooked! If it is not lamb chops but lamb, it is recommended to cut into small pieces, the same is true!