1. Wash lamb chops.
2. Wash the Angelica dahurica, ginger and ginger.
3. Add enough water to the pot.
4. The water is opened into the lamb chops, Angelica dahurica, ginger and other seasonings.
5. Start frothing after the water is boiled again, and do this for at least the first half an hour while the soup is boiling.
6. Beat the mutton soup to remove the froth, and cook for more than half an hour.
7. Add mutton oil or chili oil to the cooked mutton soup, and coriander can be eaten.
Be sure to add enough water at one time, don't add water halfway, otherwise the taste will be different.