1. Wash lamb chops and blanch them in water.
2. Prepare green onion ginger, pepper cinnamon and bay leaves.
3. Big carrot
4. Cut the radish into strips.
5. Cut into pieces again.
6. Mince coriander.
7. Put the blanched sheep into the pot and add the seasoning. Add appropriate amount of water and simmer for about 1 hour.
8. Put in the radish cubes.
9. Simmer for about 20 minutes, add a little salt and monosodium glutamate, sprinkle with coriander, and take it out of the pot.
10. What a blessing to drink a bowl of steaming lamb chop and radish soup in this cold winter!
First simmer the lamb chops until they are eighty mature and add the radish cubes.