by Shan Ma Apple
1. Wash lamb chops and chop them into about 4 cm pieces. Cut ginger into thick shreds, onion diced, carrots and potatoes, and diced separately.
2. Wash the rice and drain it for later use. Heat oil in a pan and sauté the onion and ginger on low heat. Put in the lamb chops and stir-fry on high heat until the lamb chops change color.
3. Then add the diced potatoes and carrots and stir fry together, then add the rice and stir-fry evenly, add appropriate amount of salt, light soy sauce, dark soy sauce to taste, and stir-fry evenly
4. Move all the fried ingredients to a cast iron pan, add clean water to make the ingredients even with the ingredients, and simmer on a low fire for about 40 minutes after the high heat is boiled.
5. Before serving it, use a wooden spatula to mix well in the pot. Use chopsticks to pick out the ginger. Of course, it doesn’t matter if you like to eat ginger. There is no cast iron pan, you can use an iron pan or rice cooker directly, but if you use a rice cooker, add a little less water