by Shimizu Shark's Fin Kitchen
1. The semi-finished lamb tripe is bought for fear of being dirty and scraped with a knife. Then it is cleaned and placed in a boiling pot. Add five spices such as green onion, ginger, pepper, star anise, fennel, licorice, angelica, and amomum, or put it directly into the first generation market. For the five-spice bag sold, add a little water, turn to low heat and cook for 30 minutes after the pot is boiled, and let it cool naturally.
2. Remove the lamb belly and wash the coriander
3. Remove the lamb belly and shred, cut the coriander into sections, spread the coriander on the bottom of the plate, and put the belly shreds on top
4. Squeeze the right amount of shabu ingredients according to your own suitable saltiness
5. Pour the chili oil and mix it with a plate of spicy belly shreds