1. Because I don’t know how to deal with sheep’s heads by myself, and I don’t have the courage to deal with them, I bought the sheep’s heads that have been processed, and boiled them with boiling water. We have this kind of sheep’s heads readily available in the Hui meat market here.
2. The lamb tripe is also bought and processed, so I will boil it with boiling water when I come back.
3. Put the boiled lamb's head and belly into the pot, add water to submerge the ingredients, add the boiled meat
4. After the high heat is boiled, turn to low
5. Simmer on low heat for 40 minutes, cook well and set aside
6. Sheep lungs bought cooked
7. Wash the lungs a few times after the lungs are sliced, and then boil the water for a while.
8. Put the stewed soup in the pot, add salt and pepper
9. Slice the lamb's head, shred the lamb belly and prepare with the boiled lamb lungs
10. Cut the lamb and put it in the soup
11. Boil for 2 minutes to turn off the heat
12. Add a little chili oil to get out of the pan, add a little chopped green onion when put in a bowl
Because the miscellaneous miscellaneous is more difficult to deal with, so I bought the pre-cooked ones that have already been processed, and it is much easier to process them when I come back, and I can make them more easily.