by Minger Kitchen
1. First process the ingredients. Cut the lamb tripe into thick strips; cut the green pepper into thick strips; cut the green onions into green onions; slice ginger, and prepare all the ingredients properly.
2. Heat up the pan and heat oil, add the lamb tripe, ginger slices and peppercorns in the oil and stir fry.
3. After stirring evenly, pour in appropriate amount of vinegar and stir-fry the light soy sauce evenly.
4. Stir-fry for about three or four minutes. After the tripe is cooked, add salt and green pepper and stir-fry. Because the lamb tripe is well-ripe, so long as it is heated thoroughly. If it is raw lamb tripe, stir-fry again after cooking.
5. Stir-fry until the green pepper is broken, add the green onion and monosodium glutamate, stir-fry evenly and it will be out of the pot.
Minger's summary: 1Because the lamb tripe is well cooked, so long as it is heated thoroughly. If it is raw lamb tripe, stir-fry again after cooking.
2 When frying, add some vinegar to get rid of fishy and fresh.
3 If you like coriander, put some coriander to taste better.