by Eat up
1. Prepare the required ingredients, cut the lamb tripe (cooked in advance) into thin strips, shred the onion, and cut the green and red pepper into pieces for later use.
2. Put oil in the pot, pour the bean paste and fry the red oil, then add the pepper, dried chili and ginger garlic and fry until fragrant.
3. Pour in the belly and stir fry.
4. After filling the belly strips with red oil, add green and red peppers and stir fry together.
5. Pour in light soy sauce, soy sauce, sprinkle chicken essence, and season with cumin.
6. Finally, add a little garlic, pour in shredded green onions to increase the fragrance, and stir-fry for a few times to get out of the pot.
7. This pot looks full of appetite!
8. The belly sticks are moderately firm and spicy. I ate two bowls of rice. Haha!
The hairy belly is cooked in advance, and it is more convenient to fry. The unprocessed raw hairy belly pressure cooker takes about 30 minutes, the ordinary pot may take 2-3 hours, and the hot pot is more than ten or twenty seconds. If the time is too long, it will be It is hard, but the two situations are treated differently; the hotter the pepper, the better; no more salt in the later stage.