1. Rinse the beef stick bones and place them on the bottom of the pot so that the meat will not stick to the bottom of the pan. Let the meat seller chop the stick bones for you. I made this with a bone saw, right?
2. Rinse the beef and place it on top of the stick. I chose beef breast meat (called breast fork in Lanzhou) and the first half of beef ribs (called front sandwich in Lanzhou). These two parts of meat have fat and tendons, so they are cooked into soup. It's very fresh, if you don't have this kind of beef brisket, or a little fat beef!
3. This is beef brisket (called breast fork in Lanzhou dialect), which is a miracle in Lanzhou beef noodles!
4. Soak the beef in clear water for 4 hours. It can be soaked for 2-3 hours. Basically, the water is changed every 1.5-2 hours. The blood water in the noodle shop is reserved for use. Let's skip the step of making it at home! The picture shows the soaked Beef must be soaked until the flesh is whitish! This is very important!
5. The soaked beef is placed on the grate to control the moisture. The pre-processing of the meat must go through the four steps of one flush, two washing, three soaking and four controls. You can't save one step!
6. The controlled meat can be boiled in a pot under cold water, and it must be cold water! As the heating process, you will slowly see dirty blood foam floating out, so be patient to clean the foam until the soup is clear
7. Add ginger slices and feed packet
8. Press a plate on top of the meat, soak the whole meat in the soup, start to simmer, add salt after an hour! The cooking time varies from place to place at different altitudes, generally about 3 hours, turn it over about an hour, let the material pack Evenly taste the meat
9. Boil the seasoning water while cooking the meat, take an appropriate amount of Lanzhou beef noodle soup, put it into the pot, add clear water, and boil for about 30 minutes, leave the fire to clarify and set aside (more water, otherwise it will take a long time to boil it dry)
10. After the meat is cooked, it is dried out on a plate, and the meat is boiled until the chopsticks can be easily pierced through.
11. Beat the butter in the broth and set aside
12. Cut the radish into square slices, boil in water until transparent, soak in cold water for later use
13. Cut the garlic sprouts from the middle, chop the coriander and set aside
14. Add ginger and garlic to water and beat into ginger and garlic juice with a blender
15. Now start to adjust the soup, add broth (accounting for about 40% of the whole pot of soup), then add the seasoning water (only pour the clarified part above, no slag) and bring the water to a boil and turn to low heat
16. After the soup is boiled, add sliced radish, butter and ginger garlic juice, add salt and chicken essence.
17. You can choose to use machine noodles for noodles. For thin noodles, you must choose cylindrical ones (as shown in the picture). The taste will not be right when you put them. Of course, you can also choose wide leek leaves and so on. You can add a little edible alkali when cooking the noodles. The noodles will have the flavour of Lanzhou beef noodles. The main ingredients of the commonly used noodles are actually salt and alkali!
18. After the noodles are cooked, add the soup, put garlic sprouts and parsley on top, and you can start eating!
Lanzhou beef noodles are extensive and profound. I just used the simplest method to restore the flavor of Lanzhou beef noodles to the greatest extent. Here are a few things to pay attention to.
1. Regarding soup and boiled meat, you can buy it online. The recipe I used was that I was leaving Lanzhou to go to the south many years ago. A good friend and a beef noodle master taught me and let me drift away. I often eat this bowl of noodles, and I am still very grateful to this brother today! This recipe is a business secret of his family, so please forgive me for not being able to publish it! If you want to match it yourself, you can leave a message and send friends a general recipe for beef noodle restaurants! There are usually more than a dozen kinds of beef noodle seasonings. It is more troublesome to prepare by yourself. It is recommended to buy online
2. If you can't buy yellow beef, you can use buffalo instead. The taste is the same, but the fiber is thicker, but the meat must be fat so that the soup is fresh!
3. Salt, let me give you a ratio for your reference. We in Lanzhou eat more salty. 5 kg of boiled meat usually puts 350-400 grams of salt. The meat is a bit salty right out of the pot, and it’s just right when it’s cold. Light-mouthed friends can take it. Less.
4. Adjust the amount of soup salt, chicken essence, ginger and garlic water according to your own taste. You can also add some sugar to improve the freshness but can not taste the sweetness.
5. Regarding the recipe of chili oil in beef noodles, I have issued the recipe, and you can check it by yourself. If you need the secret spice ingredients in the chili pepper, you can also leave a message and send you a popular recipe