1. Step 1: Add 200ml of milk, 2g of yeast powder, and a little baking soda to a bowl of flour, and mix well.
2. Step 2: Beat in two more eggs, add 3 teaspoons of white sugar and a little cooking oil and mix well.
3. The third step: the evenly stirred batter is placed in warm sunlight for 30 minutes, wait until the batter sees fine small bubbles.
4. Step 4: Because there is no pan, I baked the muffins in an ordinary wok. Bake it with a minimum of three minutes. Add a spoonful of batter to the pan and bake for about 2 minutes. The muffins will bubble up. Turn it over when there is no wet batter, and bake for about 1 minute to get out of the pan.
5. Step 5: Put fresh banana slices and blueberries on the muffins and enjoy.