1. Stir-fry the eggs with a little water, stir-fry them, and put them at room temperature.
2. Wash and chop the leeks, mix well with olive oil, so that the oil is evenly coated on the leeks.
3. The sea rice is soaked in warm water and chopped.
4. Mix the leeks, eggs, sea rice, and dried small shrimps, add 10 grams of salt, and mix gently.
5. Divide the pre-made noodles into 8 small doses and roll them into a dough with the same size as the bottom of the flat pan. Pour the mixed filling into one side of the dough and spread it evenly. Fold the other side and press the side. .
6. Put a little olive oil in the pan, put the two zygotes in the pan, turn off the heat and cover until the bottom is golden brown and turn it over. When Dalitze also fries until golden, the pan will be out.
7. It's delicious and ready to eat.