1. Put oil in the pan and fry the pork belly until the color changes
2. Put onion, ginger, garlic slices to explode the fragrance, add a little light soy sauce and dark soy sauce and stir fry
3. Add the lentils and stir fry, add some salt to taste, don’t put too much, you will need to season it later
4. Add boiling water, don’t overrun the lentils
5. Sprinkle a spoonful of vegetable oil on the cut surface and pick it up evenly, so that the noodles won’t stick together.
6. Simmer on medium-low heat for 15 minutes, until the soup is almost dry
7. Mix the dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, chicken noodles and oyster sauce into a small bowl of juice, and pour them evenly on the noodles, and use chopsticks to stir evenly
8. Add a little more minced garlic before it comes out of the pan,