1. Reference age: over 18 months. Ingredients preparation: 6-7 pieces of ribs, 30g green beans, 50g carrots, 70g potatoes, 20g corn, 2 cups of rice Cooking time: 40 minutes Recommended index: ★★★★★
2. Wash the carrots, peel and cut into small pieces. Pick and wash the kidney beans, remove the fascia, and cut them into small pieces.
3. Wash and peel the potatoes, cut into small pieces for later use.
4. Soak the ribs in clean water for 15-20 minutes in advance to remove the blood, rinse them and put them in a pot, add an appropriate amount of cold water and 2 slices of ginger, remove the ribs after the water is boiled, and drain the water.
5. Heat up the pan, pour in an appropriate amount of cooking oil, pour in the cut ingredients and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
6. Add ribs and stir fry evenly.
7. Add a pinch of salt to taste.
8. You can also add 1-2 drops of soy sauce and continue to fry for about 3 minutes.
Wash the rice twice, add appropriate amount of water, put it in the rice cooker, pour in the fried ingredients, and stir evenly.
The rice can be washed and soaked for half an hour in advance, and the amount of water added is similar to the usual steamed rice.
10. Cook the rice in the standard steaming mode, then simmer for 10 minutes.
The braised pork ribs rice can be served after stirring evenly.
Even meat with rice, a bowl of happiness! You can also sprinkle a little black sesame on it and give it to your baby.
When making, you can add any ingredients your child likes. Such as carrot diced, potato diced, various fungi, etc., and more nutritious.
It is not suitable to add too many seasonings to children, just add a little salt and 1 drop of soy sauce.
If you have any questions, you can leave a message on WeChat wsy00128!