2. Put the pot on the fire and pour pure water. Tap water is not available. Put the washed pigeon and tenderloin into the pot together.
3. Wash the mung beans, slice the ginger and wash the dried tangerine peel
4. Pour them into the pot and turn on high heat, close the lid and let the soup boil, turn to low heat and simmer for 100 minutes
5. Pour salt
It is habitual to add a little salt, I think it tastes good and I didn't add much. The children were not used to the soup without salt, so they added a little bit.
1. It will evaporate when boiling, and the soup needs to be added at once and not half of the water in the middle, otherwise it will destroy the delicious taste and nutrition;
2. Flip a bit in the middle.