1. Ginger slices, fresh millet red peppers chopped, moist wild wild peppers cut, moist red bell peppers are removed and placed in one container; fresh peppers are chopped, green peppers are cut, garlic minced, and fresh peppers are placed in another container ; Green bamboo shoots shredded for later use.
2. Cut off the fish head, use scissors to cut the fish head from the middle, the knife is close to the middle fish bone, and the fish fillet, remove the thorns on the fish belly, fill the fish into slices, and chop the fish bones into pieces for later use.
3. To marinate the fish, put the fish fillets into a container, add 1g salt, 1g chicken powder, 1g pepper, 3g sesame oil, 5g cooking wine, 1g protein, 5d starch, stir well, add cooking oil to cover and marinate.
4. The method of fish soup is very simple~ Let’s make it first. Heat the frying pan and add a little oil, put the washed fish bones in, fry them, add crushed white pepper and ginger slices and fry them until the fish bones are golden. There is a pot with 2kg hot water. Let's start simmering gurglingly~
5. Next we will start to make this new style boiled fish! The key to becoming a new school is to put very little oil! With easy-to-buy peppers! Heat the pot and put a small amount of oil, put your hands on the pot and check the temperature. Wait for the oil to heat up soy bean sprouts and green bamboo shoots and fry until broken. Add 2g salt, 1g chicken powder, 1g sugar, and put in the bottom of the pan. . (Generally, boiled fish only contains soybean sprouts. For health, we add refreshing shredded bamboo shoots)
6. Heat the pot and add a small amount of base oil, put your hands on the pot and check the temperature. After the oil is hot, add the sliced ginger, minced fresh millet red pepper, minced wild mountain pepper, red bell pepper, red pepper paste 10g and yellow bell pepper Stir 10g of sauce over high heat until the color turns red. Add about 2kg of water to the pot; when the water is boiling, add 1g of salt, 1g of chicken powder, and 1g of pepper.
7. Then put the fish fillets into the pot one by one, and add the prepared water starch after the fish fillets are cooked one minute later. The water starch makes the soup more viscous and tastes better. Wait until the water is boiling, then take it out of the pot and serve. Put in the prepared soybean sprouts and green bamboo shoots.
8. The last step! Heat the pot and add a small amount of oil, put your hands on the pot and check the temperature. After the oil is hot, add the delicious minced peppers, broken green peppers, minced garlic and fresh peppers, (remember you must have fresh peppers) and fry it out of the pot!
9. After frying the fragrance out of the pan, pour it on the cooked fish. Now the spicy and spicy flavored fish is ready.
10. At this time, the nourishing fish soup can also be out of the pot~ After the boiled fish is ready, season the fish soup, add 2g salt to the fish soup, 1g chicken powder, put it out of the pot, add chives and coriander, and you're done.